Capio Group's French Private Hospitals have always welcomed International Patients.
You can visit the website www.capio.com
You can also read an introduction to Capio Group here (scroll down for the English version).
Summary sheets of our main clinics (soon available)
A tradition of hospitality
Capio Group’s French Private Hospitals have always welcomed International Patients attracted by:
- our quality health care, based on ERAS (Enhanced Recovery After Surgery) protocols (more information)
- our reactivity and short delay for care,
- our competitive prices when compared to other Western countries,
- our hospitals’ accessibility,
- the overall excellence of French Healthcare system (ranked n°1 among 190 countries by the latest World Health Organization chart).
Our hospitals are located nearby international airports in cities that have diverse cultural and touristic attractions, allowing recovering patients and their family or friends to relax and discover new horizons.
For more information, please contact us at email@example.com
Why come to Capio?
On top of the general advantages of the French Healthcare system (highly trained and qualified surgeons, competitive fares, …) our clinics bring you Capio Group’s strengths as a leading European Care Provider (www.capio.com);
- Shared values among all clinics (Patient satisfaction, Trust, Respect and empathy, Innovation, Social utility),
- Experienced surgeons mastering our quality procedures thanks to their permanent on-site presence and involvement,
- State-of-the-art medical equipment allowing cutting edge diagnostics (ex. nuclear medicine) or low invasive surgery (laparoscopy, thoracoscopy, Da Vinci robot-assisted surgery, stereotaxy…),
- A comprehensive quality and risk management policy, coordinated centrally at Group level.
Our medical expertise
Most of our clinics in France are oriented towards complex surgeries such as cardiac surgery, thoracic surgery, neurosurgery, digestive and bariatric surgery, orthopedic surgery, urologic surgery, gynecologic surgery, and use state-of-the-art equipment (including robot) to perform medical interventions in the safest possible environment.
We put special emphasis on performing minimally invasive surgery and we are proud to say that Clinique de la Sauvegarde in Lyon is the place where the first coeliosurgery worldwide was performed in 1987, with Dr. Mouret and his team taking the opportunity to remove a patient’s gall blader.
When medically possible we also perform outpatient / ambulatory surgeries, for instance for cataract, varicose veins removal, inguinal hernia repair, haemorrhoidectomy, gastroscopy…
Indeed short stays have proved to be more efficient when it comes to reducing the infection risks (see our page on Recovery After Surgery).
The cities where we operate
Capio Group operates 23 private hospitals in France, mainly located in Lyon, Toulouse, La Rochelle, Bayonne-Biarritz. These major cities have international airport with regular flights coming from abroad. You can find the full list of our facilities by clicking on the map here.
For more information on those areas, please click on the cities’ names and you will be redirected to the tourist offices.
We have packaged a specific Offer on most common surgeries aiming at improving the quality of the information exchanged with the Patient before arrival. It includes :
- An initial contact by email from our central Capio coordination platform with the objective of understanding your need and providing you with advice if necessary,
- Formalized exchanges in English or French,
- Communication of detailed information on fares and on specific care pathway,
- Guidance on the housing possibilities on-site or close to the clinic once the surgeon and the clinic have been chosen.
In most cases and once at the clinic we can communicate in a language other than French or English. These possibilities are discussed on a case by case basis and upon request.
Would you like more information?
Do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, you can click on the links below :